I'm a cyber artist and this is my blog. You can look at my blog and see my drawings if you like art. If you are very romantic, you can look at my poems. If you want to know if you like something, you can read my reviews.
You can "ask" me something and I'll tell it to you.
You can see my FASHION BLOG here:
Check out my new JOKE BLOG over there:
You can hire me for some things like this:
You can see some of my art here:
SO MUCH POETRY ON HERE, guyz. See all my POEMS there:
EVERY poem and drawing and painting and photo and review and quote and idea and joke is by me, except if I say it's from someone.
It's my policy never to read my reviews.
These are some really good TV shows that used to be on TV when I was a kid that watched an unnatural amount of TV:
1) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - One of the best shows that played on TV. It was about 4 turtles that are teenagers and Ninjas. They were normal human teenagers once, but they turned into turtles and started to fight crime. They live in the gutter with Master Splinter who is their teacher in Ninja stuff. They really like to eat pizza and the are in love with April who is a reporter in a yellow suit. She always gets into trouble and is kidnapped by Shredder and his guy who has a brain in his tummy.
The turtles all have famous names of famous painters: Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael. They all have a different color, a different weapon and a different character. This is a photo of them:
2) Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears - The Gummi Bears were a really large family or roommates of bears. They were really bouncy and lived inside of a tree. Then they would come out and hunt bad guys and trick them, especially the two big hairy giant guys. There was a pink bear, and a woman bear, and a girl bear, and an old wise bear, and a mid-age wise-guy bear, and a big fat bear. They were the main guys. This is them:
3) Harry and the Hendersons - This was a really good show in the 90s about a family and their big foot. The family is “The Hendersons”, and they are two parents and two kids. Harry is a big foot who lives with them. He looks really real, like a gorilla or big foot, so I am still confused because I think it’s a real big foot. Actually this was a movie first, then it was a TV show. The title song was about Harry who has big feet. The movie is good too.
4) Heathcliff - This was a TV show about a “tabby cat” that looks like Garfield but he has other cats as his friends and he is more “bad” than Garfield. He gets into a lot of trouble all the time. He is in love with one of his friend cats and he likes to eat fish. This is him:
5) Ducktales - This was a TV show from the late 80s about Scrooge duck and his three nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck (in German their names are Tick, Trick und Track). Those are the main ones, and then there are others too. They had a really good intro theme song that I still think about a lot. You can watch it HERE.
6) Inspector Gadget - This was about a secret detective inspector who has a lot of cool gadgets but also always messes up things a lot. Most famous was his hat which had stuff inside so he could fly. There was also a dog and a blonde girl. It had a really catchy intro theme song which is HERE. Later they made it into a stupid movie.
Other good TV shows were: The Pink Panther, Fraggle Rock, Garfield and Friends, Nils Holgersson, Snoopy. And many others, but I can’t write about all now because I have a big paper due tomorrow.
Also really good show on Austrian TV: Tom Turbo!